Monday, July 26, 2010

Lemon Mustard Pork Chops

Lemon Mustard Pork Chops

I made these a few days ago, it wasn't bad, but it really didn't strike us as amazing. My husband doesn't like pork chops that much so I was hoping fixing them a different way would help them go over better, it didn't. He ate them and didn't complain, but gave me the 'meh' look when I asked him what he thought. Perhaps your family will like them better.

Lemon Mustard Pork Chops
Serves 4
Source: Taste of Home

4 boneless pork loin chops
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp grated lemon peel
1/2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
1/4 tsp salt
Lemon wedges

Drizzle pork chops with lemon juice. Combine the parsley, mustard, garlic, lemon peel, rosemary, and salt; brush over both sides of chops.

Place pork on a greased broiler pan. Broil 3-4 inches from heat for 4-6 minutes on each side. Serve with lemon wedges.

Of course I adapted this since we don't use our oven. I did ours in a skillet and they came out fine. Paul thought it was too lemony, I thought it didn't have enough lemon, so who knows.

No comments: