Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Time

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Our first Christmas tree. I love glass ornaments and have been collecting them for several years. It was nice to see them all on the tree finally.
Someone is trying to sneak a peek at their stocking. The middle one is the fur children's stocking. Don't tell them but Santa is bringing them some very nice presents.

The front door wreath. We've added some star lights to it. The piano is decorated with my small pink tree that I have had for a million years.
Tomorrow we are going to my brothers house to do Christmas. I'm really feeling happy this holiday season it's so nice to enjoy the holidays with people you love. I've made 4 batches of fudge today and this afternoon we are making cookies. The majority of the presents are wrapped and I am just finishing up my brothers present (I'll post pics soon).
Have a Merry Christmas everyone and make some memories!

No comments: