Saturday, December 15, 2007

Busy week

It has been a busy week. Last week was insane with work and school, but thankfully it's slowing down. Today is the first weekend in months that I didn't have to work, go to school, talk to people, go shopping, bascially I am totally free to sit on this couch and do nothing!!!!!!! Of course our house needs attention and I have wedding things to finish up and wrap presents, but those are fun things! A storm is hitting us this weekend, it's already put down a nice covering of snow. I am so glad we don't have to leave the house this weekend.

Soooo, I got a wedding dress, I would love to tell you about it or show you a pic but since paul reads this blog, you all will just have to wait til june and be surprised like him. Of course if you can't wait email me and I'll send you a pic and tell you about it. We got the tuxes for the boys ordered, centerpieces figured out, appointments with the florist and pastor scheduled and last night picked the invitations. Next on the list to tackle is favors, bridesmaids dresses, wedding jewelry and rehersal dinner.

Enjoy the weekend all!

No comments: