Sunday, June 11, 2006

Romantic quotes

Ok don't ask what got into me.............

"Love is, above all, the gift of oneself."- Jean Anouilh

"A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one."- Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

"Love is the life of the soul. It is the harmony of the universe."- William Ellery Channing

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."- Unknown

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride whorthwhile."- Franklin P. Jones

"Where there is love there is life."- Gandhi

I am my Beloved's and my Beloved is mine. - The Song of Solomon

I have nothing more to give you than my heart. - Spanish saying

Here is my heart, guard it well. - French saying

No comments: