Monday, June 19, 2006

...then laugh, leaning back in my arms, for life is not a paragraph, and death I think is no parenthesis.
-e.e. cummings

Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.
-Dag Hammarskjold

My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad.
-Olive Schreiner

It's such a straightforward sort of colour.
I never squint at a black tee shirt, wondering if it goes with my black jeans.
I never have to get up in the morning, thinking "I wonder what colour I'll wear today."
And black goes with anything.
As long as the anything is black.
- Neil Gaiman

The agony in my fears mirrors the blood of my bitter solitude.
-Lemuel W. H. Ranier

It was then, staring into the fear, that my tortured existence was truly born.
-Anonymous

How do I say goodbye to what we had, the good times that made us laugh outweigh the bad, I thought we'd get to see forever, but forevers gone away - it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday
-Anonymous

No comments: