Monday, October 15, 2007

Goals

Next week I'll be 30 (ACK!!) my goal for the last few years was to have some idea of where my life was heading and to have a path in mind by the time I was 30. I've met that goal and then some, I know the path and have my feet on the path, such a wonderful feeling. With one goal met it's time for another or a few more.

I will provide a loving, warm, home for my love.
I will obtain my nursing degree to assist my love in providing for our future family.
I will respect and honor my love and provide for his needs.
I will continue reading the Bible and expanding my relationship with God.
I will eradicate my debt.

My wishes;
a house in the country or at least if in the city a large yard with lots of trees,
kids running around,
a craft room :)
a happy husband who can't wait to come home at night,
being a stay at home mom as much as possible,
being able to homeschool,
have a garden and live more sustainably every year.

Onward and upward, bring on the next 30 years!

No comments: