Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Birthday Party

For my birthday I had made a list of wishes, I figured if I had to turn 30 I was going to do it my way. So to start the day I had homemade pancakes with raspberries. Paul is awesome at making pancakes.

Balloons to start the festivities
We decided to drive over to the Longaberger Homestead, this is their corporate office building in Newark on the way to the factory.

The entrance to the Longaberger Homestead in Frazeysburg. I picked up a new purse, tote bag and a retired casserole dish. No baskets, just didn't see any that I couldn't live without. Not alot of pictures, it rained all day.
Some of the buildings at the homestead.

The world's largest basket of apples. It's a real basket.

Back home to continue the fun. My light up tiara and wand.
(please ignore the messy house, classes are taking over our lives)

Paul with his party hat and noisemaker.
One of my wishes was for the animals to be dressed up. Here is scottie getting dressed up, he actually kept the hat on the entire time.

Shiloh getting her decorations, you can't see her necklace.

My ice cream cake complete with candles.

New pajama bottoms

And very cool present a new crockpot!

Paul went out of his way and made it a very special and fun birthday.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had lots of fun :)
Missy