- Buy a house, not a big house, not a mansion, but a decent good house, with land, oh and trees and maybe a creek with a view of the mountains, well if I'm dreaming, a barn with pastures and a pond and some ducks, yes! I want some ducks with my house!!
- Buy my father and brother a house, just far enough away that I can check on dad but not close enough to have to take care of him. Hmm, I'd probably pay for my brother and his financees' school, that would be a very nice wedding present.
- Put the majority of the money in investments and live off the interest and quit the job! Oh yes, the job would go bye bye. If I get bored being at home all day (wow can't imagine that happening) I would like to open a bookstore in a little town.
- Everyone says they would donate to charities, and while I am a firm believer in supporting your local charity, I think I would set aside a chunk of money designated for charities and then support them when they really needed something important, like a jump start on a building campaign or like the poor people today who really needed help but couldn't find any.
- I'd invest in a little car shop that my ex has been fantasizing about for years now. Invest mind you! I want to see a profit :)
- Apparently in my original post I left off a very important person, I can't believe where my mind was to have left him off, but he is soooo special and dear to me that he gets to pick three things when I win, anything 3 things, I might even dress up like the genie and grant his wishes for him, hehehehe.
I'd do that and probably a million more things, maybe I'll win the 40 mil this week, oh wait that's right I'm too cheap to buy a ticket, darn....
Oh and it's up to 49 mil now, very very tempting..................