Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Merry-Go-Round of Life


decisions decisions, seems like no matter what I do, I’m still faced with a million decisions, maybe everyone is that way. I hate making decisions, I stress and fret and worry over every single one of them, do I pick A or B, then the minute I think I have one picked, someone will say something to make me consider the other option. Round and round I go, debating in my head the pros and cons, the implications of every decision, it’s like an evil, cruel merry-go-round in my head. This morning I couldn’t even decide on what to pack for lunch, and by lunch time I was starving and couldn’t decide where to go out to eat, ughhhhh! Truly not every day is that way, or else I would total be insane already, but just one of those days is enough to drive you up the wall.
There are so many decisions I have to make right now and not little puny ones like what’s for lunch, but big huge life decisions. And every decision I need to make will impact other areas of my life. How did I ever get myself into this?? and more importantly where the heck is the exit to this merry-go-round?!

No comments: