Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dog Quotes

If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went - Will Rogers

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face - Ben Williams

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself - Josh Billings

The average dog is nicer than the average person - Andy Rooney

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult - Rita Rudner

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money - Joe Weinstein

Even consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth! - Anne Tyler

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, "wow you're right I would have never thought of that" - Dave Barry

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them - Phil Pastoret

My goal in life to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.

No comments: