Friday, January 25, 2008

Cake Toppers

So I've been looking for a topper for our wedding cake for awhile now. Every one I looked at either looked too cutesy or too boring or just weird. Any that I thought might be ok, Paul would just roll his eyes and shake his head no. Then last night I had a thought and did a quick internet search and found these guys. They are perfect for us! About 6 months into our relationship we went on a vacation to Tennesee. This trip was the defining time of our relationship, we knew were in love but that trip solidified it. It was an amazing time. It's a long story (see Nov. 2006 posts about the trip) but the majority of the trip revolved around black bears, so it seemed perfect to have them as our cake topper. They are so cute, I can't wait to get them.

No comments: